Surprise


I just got home from my morning errands and found a lovely surprise package on my doorstep. I really love a surprise, especially when it comes in a box and has lovely things in it! This one was from Peppermint Magazine because I was the lucky winner of the ‘Thriftscore’ Vintage Sewing Kit for being a subscriber from the last magazine! Hip hip hooray! Get a copy of their mag. It's great and it's Australian and full of great sustainable, organic crafty, fashion, arty people and ideas.

3 comments:

katiecrackernuts said...

You certainly did score. How good is that package? What will you do with it all. Can't wait to see what your plans will be.

meg dunley said...

I think that I am a little overwhelmed with it all a the moment! It is sooooo cool! Bakelite buttons! Great vintage fabrics. The sewing basket has gone straight into service next to the armchair ready to be taken with me wherever I go :) I will keep the updates on here

SewHum said...

Wow...lucky you...well deserved!