a time for a break

For all those who have been so kind as to have been reading my blog, thank you. I hope that you all had a very merry Christmas and wonderful time with your families.


We hosted Christmas at our house and it was just the best. The company, the shared food (argentenian bbq - yummm), the noise, the crafty/foody deco's that the kids and I spent hours/days making, squeezing everyone around our table... all made it to be what Christmas should be. We missed the members of the family who couldn't make it and remembered them with angels flying above the table. I will post some photos later when I am back with the photos of Christmas. We finished the day with driving around looking at the most amazing Chrissy lights in Ascot Vale and Moonee Ponds (and have decided to make that a new family tradition).

I am now taking a little break from it all recouperating from the year; reading, gardening, writing, op shopping, breathing & playing with the kids. See you all again in the new year.

I wish you all the very best for the new year and hope that you can find some way to get a little closer to your dreams.

Happy New Year! Feliz Año Nuevo! Glückliches Neues Jahr! Καλή χρονιά! Gelukkig Nieuwjaar! Nouvelle année heureuse ! Nuovo anno felice! 明けましておめでとう! 새해 복 많이 받으세요! Ano novo feliz! С новым годом! 新年好! Sretna Nova Godina!